ch-scene - Re: a ll' help? tom waits related plea

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "nathan" <nathan AT duckonbike.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: a ll' help? tom waits related plea
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:46:35 -0400

i appreciate that, despite my laziness in not looking up the tom waits
newsgroup, an answer was provided in a friendly manner here

thanks (publicly) to john i for being so helpful.

1112991564.746446.234660 AT f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com">news:1112991564.746446.234660 AT f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...