ch-scene - Rockfest II @ Lincoln Theatre Tonight!!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "jnjosh" <josh AT figuers.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Rockfest II @ Lincoln Theatre Tonight!!!!
  • Date: 3 Mar 2005 07:45:03 -0800

The live local music television show, "Hardcore Live", is taking their
show on the road. Tonight at the Lincoln Theatre, Rockfest is taking
place. Unlike any other rock show, Rockfest II is a delightful
combination of television and music. This evening we have Chapel Based
Saunter, Fayetville based, DL Token, and for our national headliner,
Jive Recording artist American Minor. Doors open at 8PM. Keep in mind
this is a television show so expect for the cameras to come out into
the audience. Yes that means you too can be on TV. If you have a band
that would like to be on our program, please come out and bring a demo.
This would be an opportunity for you to hand your demo directly to the
producer. You want exposure, that's what this program is for... Local
Musicians having a platform to perform their music on television. If
you can't make it, please visit our site at www.hardcorelivetv.com and
find out a little more about us and/or register to be on our program.
We look forward to seeing you there if not, hearing from you at some
point. Don't let the opportunity pass you by!

  • Rockfest II @ Lincoln Theatre Tonight!!!!, jnjosh, 03/03/2005