ch-scene - Re: best place to vote early in Durham

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: best place to vote early in Durham
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:15:07 -0400

Parking was fine- plenty of spots by the reeds and weeds of Central Park. The lot across from the old ballpark had a few spots, too.

Margaret Campbell wrote:
As someone who has to go to the Board of Elections today to get stuff
*for* the election, what with being in charge at my precinct, I just
want to know how minimal the parking is....