b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] BAR Article on Bible errors using DSS

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'Bryant J. Williams III'" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] BAR Article on Bible errors using DSS
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:52:36 -0400

[SteveMiller:]
I am not impressed with the author because he presents opinion as though it
was fact. Throughout the article he overemphasizes the importance of getting
a superficial parallelism as the determining factor for getting the correct
translation and the correct Hebrew text.

Sincerely,
-Steve Miller
Detroit
www.voiceInWilderness.info