b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Genesis 14:6

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: "Donald R. Vance, Ph.D." <donaldrvance AT mac.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Genesis 14:6
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:52:07 +0300

Hi,

to me this is a clear construct. Two nouns next to each other with no other
logical interpretation. If you could offer another logical interpretation
and a translation that demonstrates it I'd be glad to hear it and consider
its validity.

As it stands, this is quite clearly a construct "in the mountain of Seir".

James Christian