b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Bullying, Challenging, and Appeasing: The Patterns of B-Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jennifer & Bruce McKinnon" <jennifer.bruce AT telus.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Bullying, Challenging, and Appeasing: The Patterns of B-Hebrew
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:57:09 -0700

John,
I've read your comment and the reactions it has occasioned. There is no
question that B-Hebrew is partially dysfunctional. If you
produce a paper, I for one would be interested in seeing it. My hope is
that your study would also be able to include an analysis of the successful
steps taken by the moderators to resolve this issue.
Bruce McKinnon, MA, LLM

----- Original Message ----- From: "John M. Linebarger" <jmlineb AT comcast.net>