b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Horowitz' etymology

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: David Kolinsky <yishalom AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Horowitz' etymology
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:53:19 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

I was just curious what the opinions are out there about Horowitz' theory
regarding Hebrew etymology - the one presented in the book How the Hebrew
Language Grew.

Although I of course look forward to Karl's response, I would like to hear
from as many of you as are willing.

Thank You,

david kolinsky
>From dbelot AT bigpond.net.au Fri Nov 7 17:00:01 2008
by nschwmtas02p.mx.bigpond.com with ESMTP id

<20081107215956.TIHP20832.nschwmtas02p.mx.bigpond.com AT nschwotgx01p.mx.bigpond.com>
for <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>; Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:59:56 +0000