b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Major new Biblical Hebrew Bibliography ONLINE

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Anstey, Matthew" <MAnstey AT csu.edu.au>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Major new Biblical Hebrew Bibliography ONLINE
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:32:30 +1100

Dear friends,

I have posted a large bibliography of Biblical Hebrew on my site. It has
over 5000 references. Please email me any corrections.

It can be found at: http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~manstey/Library.htm

Shalom,

Matthew

Matthew Anstey
Charles Sturt University, School of Theology
ARC Postdoctoral Fellow
Lecturer, Old Testament
http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~manstey/

Address
The Revd Dr Matthew Anstey
St Mark's National Theological Centre
15 Blackall St
Barton ACT 2600
AUSTRALIA
Ph: +61 (0)2 6272 6267 <<<-----------I NOW HAVE A DIRECT PHONE NUMBER

Ph: +61 (0)2 6272 6252 <<<-----------St Mark's HAS A NEW PHONE NUMBER
Fax: +61 (0)2 6273 4067
Email: manstey AT csu.edu.au

YOU MUST READ THIS NOTICE

This email has been sent by Charles Sturt University (CSU) (ABN 83 878
708 551, CRICOS 00005F). This email (and any attachment) is confidential
and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute, take
any action in reliance on it or disclose it to anyone. Any
confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery.
The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of CSU.
Email should be checked for viruses and defects before opening. CSU does
not accept liability for viruses or any consequence which arise as a
result of this email transmission. Email communications with CSU may be
subject to automated email filtering, which could result in the delay or
deletion of a legitimate email before it is read at CSU.

  • [b-hebrew] Major new Biblical Hebrew Bibliography ONLINE, Anstey, Matthew, 03/13/2008