b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Poetics and interpretation of biblical Narrative by Adele berlin

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Chris and Nel" <wattswestmaas AT eircom.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Poetics and interpretation of biblical Narrative by Adele berlin
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:37:14 -0000

Poetics and interpretation of Biblical Narrative by Adele Berlin

I have read one seriously bad review of this book by AJS Review, Vol. 12, No. 2 (Autumn, 1987) the proffessional reviewers I believe.

I have read one seriously good review posted at Eisenbraums.

Now since I am looking for such a topic that will be covered by someone, do any of you have any ideas about this book or any other book please. My only criteria is that I have not studied Linguistics or dicourse analysis or any of those complex areas, thus laymen's language in a seriously educating and proffessional manner is what I am looking for.

Appreciations as usual

Chris.

  • [b-hebrew] Poetics and interpretation of biblical Narrative by Adele berlin, Chris and Nel, 11/02/2006