aifia-tools - [Aifia-tools] AIfIA Tools initiative: Content Audit/Development

aifia-tools AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion list for the AIfIA Tools initiative

  • From: Victor Lombardi <victor AT victorlombardi.com>
  • To: aifia-tools AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Aifia-tools] AIfIA Tools initiative: Content Audit/Development
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:39:41 -0500

Hi,

I'd like to give you a quick update on the Asilomar Institute's Tools initiative (http://aifia.org/tools/). After having launched the initiative and posting some excellent resources, Erin Malone has passed the torch. Thank you Erin for all your great work!

You may have seen we recently added some wireframe templates to the tools page and received a lot of good feedback on them. The intention is to have a regular focus on one type of resource and issue specific requests for submissions. So far it's working well: we have another wireframe template to post, a content audit & development spreadsheet to post next week, and more for the week after that.

If you have a content audit/tracking/development template that you'd like to contribute please send it to me. Or you might know someone that is particularly good at this activity, if so please contact them to see if they are willing to contribute.

Any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Victor Lombardi
------
Personal: http://www.noisebetweenstations.com/
Professional: http://aifia.org/

You're getting this email because you're joined the AIfIA Tools list. To unsubscribe go to: