aifia-education - [Aifia-education] AIfIA Education

aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of IA education

  • From: Josef Tupag <joseftupag AT gmail.com>
  • To: aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Aifia-education] AIfIA Education
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 22:13:06 +0300

Scott Robinson and I - part of the AIfIA Education Curriculum initiative -
have compiled the below list of information architecture-related
competencies. We plan to use them in a survey to ask whether each one is a
core competency, related to IA, or not related to IA with regards to
teaching students.

We're hoping you could scan the list first and let us know:
* Are any of these unclear?
* Are we missing any similar items?

Josef Tupag best humidifier

  • [Aifia-education] AIfIA Education, Josef Tupag, 06/21/2010