aifia-education - [Aifia-education] IA Education Survey

aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of IA education

  • From: Victor Lombardi <victor AT victorlombardi.com>
  • To: aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Aifia-education] IA Education Survey
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:19:42 -0400

The AIfIA Education Initiative is surveying IA practitioners to get a better picture of our skills and what skills we think today's students will need. We will use this information to help form a recommended educational curriculum. The survey typically only a few minutes to complete, we appreciate hearing your opinion.

The survey:
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=73469547152>

The survey results in aggregate will be reported on the aifia.org website. No personally identifiable information is recorded.

Thanks!

Victor Lombardi
Personal: http://www.noisebetweenstations.com/
Professional: http://aifia.org/

  • [Aifia-education] IA Education Survey, Victor Lombardi, 07/06/2004