aifia-education - [Aifia-education] new lists of IA courses and programs

aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of IA education

  • From: "Victor Lombardi" <victor AT victorlombardi.com>
  • To: <aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aifia-education] new lists of IA courses and programs
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:47:13 -0400 (EDT)

The AIfIA IA Education Curriculum initiative has compiled a list of IA
courses and programs. You can download them from our site:
<http://aifia.org/pg/schools_teaching_ia.php>

I'd like to thank the volunteers that contributed their time to this
effort. You can learn more about the initiative at:
<http://aifia.org/pg/curriculum.php>

Victor
--
http://www.noisebetweenstations.com/

  • [Aifia-education] new lists of IA courses and programs, Victor Lombardi, 10/23/2003