aifia-education - [Aifia-education] Master's Degree Blog

aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of IA education

  • From: "Dan Saffer" <interactiondesign AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <aifia-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aifia-education] Master's Degree Blog
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:22:29 -0400

A month from today, I'm starting my Master's Degree in Interaction
Design at Carnegie Mellon. I've started a blog to document that
experience. It might be interesting to this group:

http://www.odannyboy.com/blog/cmu/

I plan on posting the readings, projects, and ideas that I'm exposed to
during these next two years. Hopefully it'll be enlightening...

Dan

dan saffer
sr. interaction designer, ameritrade
http://www.odannyboy.com