acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] Fwd: [swikig] Re: Announcing SMWCon Spring 2012

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com>
  • To: acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] Fwd: [swikig] Re: Announcing SMWCon Spring 2012
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 22:07:32 +0000

Of possible interest -- upcoming Semantic MediaWiki conference this April in the San Diego area. -Jodi

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jesse Wang <wjxhome AT gmail.com>
Date: 30 November 2011 21:55:20 GMT
Subject: [swikig] Re: Announcing SMWCon Spring 2012

Update: the correct link is http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Spring_2012.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Jesse Wang <wjxhome AT gmail.com> wrote:
My dear wiki and semantic wiki-ers,

It's my pleasure and honor to announce the next International Semantic MediaWiki Conference - SMWCon Spring 2012 on April 25-27 in Carlsbad, CA, USA - Greater San Diego area.

This SMWCon will feature tutorials, keynotes, presentations, demos, lightening talks, group discussions and/or developer hacking sessions.

For more information, please visit http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/SMWCon_Spring_2011.

We are calling for presentations and tutorials, please feel free to edit the conference page if you'd like to contribute.

Thanks,

Jesse
On behalf of the SMWCon Spring 2012 organization committee

  • [acawiki-general] Fwd: [swikig] Re: Announcing SMWCon Spring 2012, Jodi Schneider, 11/30/2011