acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] missing text in forms view

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] missing text in forms view
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:31:00 +0100

Looks like something has gone wrong with the forms view in "Edit"; it often doesn't show the text (e.g. from the summary field summary=, relevance field, relevance=). Edit source is still fine...

So till we get this fixed be careful -- I accidentally deleted a summary when fixing authors, and had to revert:
http://acawiki.org/index.php?title=Argumentative_Zoning_for_improved_citation_indexing&action="historysubmit&diff=6077&oldid=6052

-Jodi