acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] AcaWiki Now With Multiple Languages

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT fabricatorz.com>
  • To: Jakub Szypulka <jakub AT fabricatorz.com>
  • Cc: jschneider AT pobox.com, "AcaWiki general \(listserv\)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] AcaWiki Now With Multiple Languages
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 11:59:32 +0800

Aha, that number you have Jakub is probably from people who created
pages. They aren't created until one "creates" them. So actually the
smaller number IMO is more accurate and/or useful metric, unless those
are spammer accounts :)

This could be a useful metric too

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Usage_Statistics

Jon