[TypicalGirls] The Raincoats @ MoMA (NYC) tomorrow

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 19:18:08 EST 2010

Just checked Pop Rally's page for the event (MoMA | Upcoming) and it's now SOLD OUT!!! Totally warms my heart! I'm also seeing the word "excited" about this event on Twitter, so I think that's the word for the show!

EXCITED!!!

Yeah, Shirley, I was wondering about the capacity also...

For those who can't make it TOMORROW NIGHT stay tuned! I have a VERY SPECIAL SURPRISE for you! If you follow me on Twitter, you'll be sure to find out and not miss it. I'm here: Miss Abyss (Abysswit) on Twitter. But you don't need a twitter account to join in on the EXCITEMENT! ; )

Dancing in my head,
Lydia