[TypicalGirls] [Raincoats tkts] Re: Anticipation

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 12:00:24 EDT 2009

Sadly, I'm finding myself in the same position as Dan. Somehow thought
tickets would be no prob. for tonight's show...  Tried buying them
online, but it indeed seems to be sold-out that way. The Knit's box
office doesn't open until 4pm, so I'm hoping to find out more then. In
the meantime, if any of my typical brethren find themselves with an
extra ticket, I would REALLY appreciate a hook-up!! I'm in Manhattan
and can meet here or at the club before the show, and of course, I'll
pay your costs. Having been a Raincoats fan most of my life, since
buying their first album at 99 Records on the basis on the cover and
Ed Bahlman's assertion that it was a good choice, writing the band in
England around 1981 to inquire about getting their lyrics and
receiving a lovely booklet with that and more, along with a sweet
note, and reviewing ODYSHAPE in my high school newspaper (I think my
Springsteen- and Benatar-loving classmates were a bit nonplussed), I
will be quite crushed if I can't see this show.  : ** (

Thank you for whatever help you can provide, typical friends!!

Lydia