[TypicalGirls] The SLits agent?

robin dudley rodudley at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:57:58 EST 2008

viv has a myspace page you might try asking her........> From: a at chicksonspeed.com> To: typicalgirls at lists.ibiblio.org> Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:34:52 +0100> Subject: [TypicalGirls] The SLits agent?> > speaking of The Slits, i wasn't there either, (damned!) so can't add > to the thread, but do have a question...> > We're looking for the booking agent of The Slits, i couldn't exactly > find an booking agency contact on their official web site or myspace > pages, just management. If anyone has any information, would be > greatly appreciated.> > For anyone who's up for the trip to Krems Austria, 1.5 hours away from > Vienna....> We're curating the next Donau festival, under the banner GIRL MONSTER, > April 25th, 09.> > So far we've confirmed Yo Magesty, The Vivian Girls and hope to have > The Rainlcoats coming too :) including TBC!! special guest Viv, plus > The Slits, Peaches, fe-male, Kathrine Hamnet, Pipilotti Rist, Koko Von > Napoo, Gudrun Gut, LAdy Bitch Ray and Anat Ben David and many more > great artists, for this historical event / experience in women's art > and music. Including video, theory, craft - performance, fashion and > music. At the end of the one day event we'll present The Girl Monster > Orchestra, with all women performing together on stage.> > Also contributing with be NY artist A.L. Steiner, who's curating the > video art section.> > any suggestions are always welcome too!> > Alex> > > > _______________________________________________> TypicalGirls mailing list> TypicalGirls at lists.ibiblio.org> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/typicalgirls