[TypicalGirls] The Slits Reform for New Shows

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 12:55:04 EST 2008

Oh, yes. and BUDGIE too! It would be great if they could play with all
three of their original drummers—but not all at once!

Still, I would love to know what Bruce Smith is up to these days.
Anyone know? He was into circles like Darby Crash was. Hats, drums,
etc. I was always fascinated by him...

LZ