[TypicalGirls] The History of No Wave and New York Post Punk By Thurston Moore & Byron Coley

weasel walter weaselw at juno.com
Tue Jun 10 01:12:29 EDT 2008

ha ha ha. yeah, the old hyphen debate. your mind is like a steel trap dan
. . .

it was never hyphenated in the press in the good old days, so i see no
good reason to do it later on. would one hyphenate "punk-rock"???

byron and thurston's book is great. both books really compliment each
other. if you are a fan of the subject, both are totally essential.

ww