[TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 152, Issue 13

andrea feldman andrea.feldman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 10:34:24 EDT 2007

Hi Dina-

It's my fault for sending that msg. before I'd really had a chance to fully
read through all the digests about format and such. So, yeah, I had sender's
remorse after that one.

So, no, that wasn't my recommendation at all. I see now too that you were
looking for readily available reissues, which sadly isn't the case for UT
(although it SHOULD be).

If I DID have a rec, it would certainly be that eponymous 1984 EP, which is
simply stellar. Hopefully we'll be able to revisit this one when there's a
reissue...

Best,
Andrea

Today's Topics: