[TypicalGirls] age appropriateness?

robin dunn rdunnrn at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 10:57:40 EDT 2007

i don't think "come again" is any worse than a lot of
what's played on radio these days -- i wouldn't worry
about it (this coming from the mother of a 15-year old
girl, so).  and i'd let the slits in, but then i
really dig the slits!  i can see keeping crass out --
offensive on so many levels, and of course i can't
forget the cover album of the blow-up doll...

i have a friend who is organizing the first rock camp
for girls here in austin this summer, and we have been
having this same discussion, also as relates to
age-appropriateness ("cherry bomb" is out, sorry!).

<http://mail.cfsnc.org/~summer/ages9to13.htm#ncrockandrollcamp>).