[TypicalGirls] Finally Punk and Kiosk

Tobi Vail tobi at killrockstars.com
Sat Jun 24 17:33:52 EDT 2006

not sure if this has been mentioned on here or not, but there are two
amazing bands on tour of america right now  and they are head east.
tour dates and music here:

myspace.com/kiosk
myspace.com/finallypunk

I just added them both to the killrockstars mailorder store..i
assumed these are hard to get limited items, so i wanted to announce
it here first:

Finally Punk

FP1 self release
s/t
This is the band Bikini Kill was trying to inspire with all that riot
grrl stuff. Four girls from Austin, TX playing their own style of
punk that sound like equal parts Mika Miko, Lungleg and Meltdown.
Hilarious, true and liberating. This is just as fresh-sounding as
those Kleenex 7"s you are hunting for, and it's happening today!
http://www.buyolympia.com/killrockstars/Item=FP1

Kiosk

ASD013 Artschool Dropout
Sixty Nine
Australian scuzzy no-fi noise punks Kiosk deliver Sixty-Nine, their
latest 6 track CDEP and their first release on a digital
format. Includes two tracks of onstage guitar swinging, drum
thrashing and screechy vox recorded direct to tape in support of
Weird War, and also a re-recording of the rejected classic We Don't
Want You.
http://www.buyolympia.com/killrockstars/Item=ASD013

http://www.buyolympia.com/killrockstars/Item=ASD005

--