[TypicalGirls] Slits- a real reunion?

Alex Murray-Leslie a at chicksonspeed.com
Wed Apr 5 10:29:12 EDT 2006

I heard the Selfridges in London show was Arri, Tess and 2 fantastic
music students,
apparently an amazing show!

They are scheduled to play in Berlin May 4th, don´t know exact
location yet,
but we´ve been asked to dj there, so fingers crossed we get there to
spin and most
importantly see The Slits LIVE!!  will be legendary to say the least
to see them in the flesh!

anyone coming over ?

Alex