[TypicalGirls] Is this tune by The Raincoats??

peter peter_in_melb at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 20 17:37:08 EST 2005

It starts:
"I want you to want me, I need you to need me, I'd
love you to love me .."
and the chorus starts:
"Didn't I didn't I didn't I see you crying .." etc
I'm a big Raincoats fan and um "acquired" this mp3 ..
and it is soooo familiar, but I can't place the title
(they call it "I want you to love me").  I'm starting
to wonder if it is The Raincoats after all.  Any help
would be appreciated as I want to hunt it out on cd,
thanks.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com