[TypicalGirls] FW: guestbook entry

Dina Hornreich dinahornreich at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 28 21:49:18 EDT 2004

FYI -- from a link suggested by the members of this group? I don't know who
they are...

-Dina

dinahornreich at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~dinahornreich

going strong.  Just had a CD single released on indie label 7records SUMMER
VACATION/ROCK'N AMERICA(A TRIBUTE TO JOEY RAMONE) and we're completing our
new full length CD.  Also performing live in NY/NJ/PA.  We'll definitely be
spending time exploring all the links you've collected.  Thanks for your
vision!  Gail, Roxy, Doreen and The Snick