[pleurothallid-l] Contact to Pleuro Alliance re ordered book?

geiger at vetigastropoda.com geiger at vetigastropoda.com
Fri Jul 15 00:39:21 EDT 2011

Please accept apologies for abusing the listserver, but I cannot find a direct contact e-mail on the PA home page; those overly crafty contact-links don't work for me.

I joined the PA a while ago and also ordered the blue book on Masdevallias and Affiliates. I have no idea about the status of that order, so try to find out. Whom should I contact?

Thanks, and sorry again for doing the laundry in public.

Daniel

P.S. Just got a Pleurothallis saracenia forming a seed capsule. An opportunity to put seeds under the SEM! Now that's fun.