[pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallid index

James Rassmann rassmann541 at msn.com
Sun Jan 4 11:52:44 EST 2009

Please send file. Many thanks Lynn.

Jim Rassmann
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lynn O'Shaughnessy<mailto:freespirit at pleurothallids.com>
  To: pleurothallid-l at lists.ibiblio.org<mailto:pleurothallid-l at lists.ibiblio.org>
  Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 8:58 PM
  Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallid index

  I have just spent about 70 to 75 hours adding the last three green books to my index.  This was very time consuming since many of the genera were split and a lot of cross referencing and moving of data was required.  In many cases, the synonyms were not moved.however, if you follow the synonym pointers they will get you to the new name through a couple of pointers.

  This list has grown to 120 pages.  I will no longer print it, but will offer it as a pdf file to anyone who wants it.  Let me know by e-mail and I will send it to you.

  If you find any errors, please let me know.  This was a monumental task and I tried to be as accurate as possible, but.

  Thanks!