[pleurothallid-l] Looking for Lepanthes

Laurent Minet laurentminet at yahoo.fr
Sat Jan 5 07:39:13 EST 2008

Lynn,

I'd like to try L. calimae, and will try to order some from Orquivalle
(probably, they are the only seller carrying that species and going to
European exhibtions from time to time).

How do you grow yours? I already have good success with several Lepanthes
species, including tsubotae, telipogoniflora, escobariana, calodyction,
...and I wonder whether calimae would be of "similar difficulty"!

Cheers
Laurent-Belgium