[pleurothallid-l] test

James Rassmann rassmann541 at msn.com
Mon Apr 28 09:38:41 EDT 2008

Some years ago (two decades as a matter of fact) a long time judge friend and true geek commented that he'd "transcended flowers" and was only enthused by foliage. Some fifteen years ago the Show Trophy went to a display made up of 95% Pleuro foliage and was well deserved. We have only to look at a well grown plant of P. cyanea as an example of a plant that outshines it's flowers.

Great photo work.    Jim