[pleurothallid-l] Enough already

Jennifer Hodes hodesfamily at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 4 19:21:44 EDT 2006

Dear Ed:

  In the unlikely event that this question is NOT rhetorical:  At the bottom of each message from the list you will find the following link:  pleurothallid-l at lists.ibiblio.org which will take you to the pleurothallid-l Info Page, wherein you will find item #2:
  "WHERE TO GO FOR SUBSCRIBE, UNSUBSCRIBE, LOST PASSWORDS, OR OTHERWISE CHANGE YOUR OPTIONS

CHANGES to your personal options are made at:
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/pleurothallid-l/XXXX@ZZZZ
where XXXX at ZZZZ is YOUR email address.

Other options include vacation hold, digest vs. individual messages.
It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you bookmark the resulting webpage (customized for YOUR email address). "

  This will get you "OFF this fricking list."

  Have a very nice 4th.

  Marquis Z. Hodes

      Before you totally freak out, maybe you could tell me how the hell to get OFF this fricking list.