[pleurothallid-l] warmth tolerant stuff

Jeanne Schudel jschudel at bellsouth.net
Tue May 17 13:23:18 EDT 2005

Dear Linda,
We should be around that day and would love to see you. George has a
slide tray of 80 slides from his talk on warm growing pleuros. Taking
the time to scan them and send all of them would be very time consuming.
Would you like to give a slide show instead and take the tray back with
you on the 28th. If you give it to someone going to judging in Orlando
or Tampa they could get it back to us via Marv Ragan.
Jeanne