[pleurothallid-l] warmth tolerant stuff

Linda Sedlacek lmg6534 at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Mon May 16 16:41:39 EDT 2005

Hi Jeanne,

            How are you two doing?  We've been thinking about you, and
hope that you are doing well.  I'll be giving this talk on June 2nd.  I
was thinking about e-mailing you guys.  Chris and I will be attending a
wedding on May 28th in Jacksonville.  If you aren't too busy, could we
stop by early that day and take a few pictures?

Linda