[pleurothallid-l] Barbosela australis

Lynn O'Shaughnessy freespirit at pleurothallids.com
Thu Jun 9 17:01:05 EDT 2005

This photo seems to match that of B. australis.  According to Luer, there
are no "variations" as previously mentioned.  The variations have all been
reduced to synonymy.  The description says "sepals membranous, pale
yellow-green, more or less suffused with pale purple."

Can I have permission to use this photo on the pleurothallids.com website?
If so, who is the photographer?

Thanks!

Lynn O

  _____