[pleurothallid-l] orchid digest restrepia article

Frogpondphrags at aol.com Frogpondphrags at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 16:02:58 EDT 2005

Does anyone have a copy of the Orchid Digest Vol  69, #2  Its the  one with
the restrepia article.
 I tried to purchase a copy directly from Orchid Digest but they don;t  sell
individual copies.  If I join the Digest they will send the current  issue Vol
69  #3 which is not the one with the restrepia  article.
Restrepia are my favorite genera and I would very much like to read this
article. I would gladly buy or borrow  and promptly return this  issue.  Please
contact me directly at
_frogpondphrags at aol.com_ (mailto:frogpondphrags at aol.com)
Thanks from
Linda S in Michigan