[pleurothallid-l] humidification systems

Bell-Games, Tom tbellgames at burnip.com
Fri Dec 30 10:40:35 EST 2005

Thanks Lynn.  I checked their web site (hydrofogger.com) and these look
just like what I need.  They aren't cheap, but it doesn't seem like any
of these systems are.  Am glad to hear these are not as noisy as the
Aquafog.  That would be a bit much in a room connected to the house.

A friend who had a very nicely automated greenhouse used one of the
larger Jaybird Aquafog units along with under-bench misting and large
evaporative coolers at one end of the greenhouse.  Each system was
triggered by a separate environmental control.  The Aquafog worked quite
well I thought.  But for my growing conditions, that would certainly be
over-kill.

Tom Bell-Games