[pleurothallid-l] An Orchidist's Lexicon

Richard Burian Bur.rick at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 18 02:37:36 EDT 2004

A big thank you to Tom for the kind review of our latest booklet, An Orchidist's Lexicon, in News and Views.  I hope that PA members will be interested in this publication.  Just to clarify, the $4.00 price he mentions is the discounted price for 10 or more books (plus postage).  Individual books are just $8.00 including postage.  Perhaps PA members can get their local orchid clubs to put in a group order to save some money.
Let me know if I can answer any questions.
Rick Burian
 Director, PA
 and book sales chair for The Oregon Orchid Society