[pleurothallid-l] Charles

Michael Shrom shrommj at ptd.net
Sat Sep 13 19:28:07 EDT 2003

Hi Lynn,
	Of course we are all busy.  Have fun in Ecuador.  Their are some
really nice frogs down their.  I heard Ron Gagliardo from Atlanta
Botanical Gardens give a talk on orchid growers in Ecuador raising dart
frogs along with their plants.   The People in the Pleurothallid
alliance are very helpful and friendly.  I've found the same for this
email list.  At first I was afraid I would get to much email from this
list.   Now I'm not getting as much as I would like.  It would be nice
if a few more people signed up for the list and participated.
Thanks
Michael