[pleurothallid-l] mounting restrepia

Bell-Games, Tom tbellgames at burnip.com
Fri Nov 21 10:11:31 EST 2003

What is a good wood for mounting restrepia....
----
I have always just used cork bark.  Sounds like you want something natural looking?  You can get very large pieces of cork bark from OFE at very reasonable prices.  I really think Restrepia do best mounted, at least for me.

I have a beautiful Restrepia mendozae (sp?) on tree fern that is just coming into bloom with four or five buds - very pale yellow.  Of course it hadn't opened for the meeting last night nor for the judging center monthly meeting a week or two ago.

Tom Bell-Games