[pleurothallid-l] Re: [frognet] Masdevallia limax (orchid club)

Michael Shrom shrommj at ptd.net
Thu Nov 13 19:18:36 EST 2003

Thanks,
	I put it in the middle of the tank.  It is not to close to the light
and close to  flowing water.  It isn't getting splashed.  Hopefully it
won't get to warm.  I had fun hanging everything today.  I have about
22 orchids and 6 or 7 orange Dendrobates galactonotus in one tank.  The
other terrarium has about  9 orchids and 5 yellow Dendrobates
galactonotus in it.
Michael