[pleurothallid-l] Pleurothallis gelida

Gail Southwick gsouthwick at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 20:13:19 EDT 2003

Congratulations! great growing, Lynn.

Lynn O'Shaughnessy <freespirit at pleurothallids.com> wrote:I took my Pleurothallis gelida 'Free Spirit' (mentioned in the last newsletter) to the Mid America seminar weekend and got the award upgraded to a CCE of 94 points for 96,600 flowers and 3 buds (yes, they found 3 flowers that had not yet opened!) on a 3 foot wide plant.  This is a good plant to grow in intermediate to warmer conditions and it will reward you with MANY, MANY flowers.

              Gail
gsouthwick at yahoo.com