[pleurothallid-l] introduction

marcus marcusadriana at mls.com.br
Sat Aug 23 18:25:07 EDT 2003

(My) frogs like the bromeliads that exist up on  tree banches in my
ranch in southeastern Brasil.
 That provides food (insects pupae), drinking and wetting water, that's
a real living palace for them, but never heard of they like Pleurothallis.
I'll pay attention to that - if that is also my case and their prefference.
Marcus Rezende