[permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 21:13:40 EST 2017

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Lawrence I'm sure with your
> dynamic resourcing skills you could offer this subject some practical
> senseful and positive contribution, without the abuse but with a
> recognition that we do need to explore all avenues to help put together a
> new school of thought and policy. Tim has a library on this subject Donka
> has searched fields who else is active ?

I am up for that and vast archives of information, on my computer, in this
list's message archives and in my various websites
(about 6 locations, each with different material). What do you need and how
can I help?

If you used the Google site: browser search feature and looked for all my
posts you would find a ton of resources that I carefully prepared and
posted to this forum.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.