[permaculture] 6-weekend Design Course in Seattle with Toby Hemenway

Toby Hemenway toby at patternliteracy.com
Mon Mar 30 14:15:58 EDT 2009

Please let your Seattle-area friends know about this.

I'm going to be teaching a PDC that meets one weekend a month in Seattle
from May through October. It's sponsored by Seattle Tilth, a group that
pioneered the organic farming movement, and will be held near a lovely
arboretum at South Seattle Community College. Guest instructors include
Brad Lancaster, Doug Bullock, and Larry Santoyo, as well as local
experts. Last year's course filled very quickly, and I suspect this one
will too.

For details, there's a flyer at

http://www.patternliteracy.com/Resources/Seattle%20PDC%20web.pdf

and to register or for logistics information, contact Carrie Niskanen at
206-633-0451 x101 or email  carrieniskanen at seattletilth.org

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com