[permaculture] The MARKET FARMING Mailing List

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 28 15:42:31 EST 2009

The MARKET FARMING Mailing List
micro to broadacre, ecological, biointensive
cropping for market and homestead

Focus: any type of farming and gardening for homestead and market; micro
to broadacre in scale using organic, sustainable, natural, biointensive,
permaculture, ecological, biological, clean-raised/chemical-free,
regenerative, biodynamic methods and materials.

This list serves people who are involved with any type of market farming
on any scale, including small production units on your permaculture
homestead, medium sized farm acreage, backyard micro market gardens or
1000 acre operations. All are welcome to subscribe and join us in
turning this forum into a world class resource.

I am very interested in reviving this forum, hosted by ibiblio,
and am intent on turning it into something people enjoy and get real
benefit from.

Anyone who is doing any type of market farming on any scale, including
small or large production units on your permaculture homestead and
backyard micro market gardens or 1000 acres are welcome to subscribe and
join us in turning this forum into a world class resource.

I need a co-owner for this forum, so if anyone is interested please let
me know. Its a fun and easy job that takes very little time.

Lawrence London
Venaura Farm
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com
lflj at bellsouth.net