[permaculture] Farm City: The Education of an Urban Farmer by Novella Carpenter

Tripp Tibbetts slowfoodguy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 20:03:33 EST 2009

I chomped this book down recently as a quick break from the more hard-core ecology stuff.  My wife went to a workshop/dinner that the author did here in Spokane a couple months back, where she picked up the book....before losing it to me.  They talked about methods for raising, killing, cleaning, and cooking rabbit, and had several dishes of rabbit prepared by the chef at Sante' downtown.  Cool chick.  Good story.

Check out her blog:

http://novellacarpenter.com/

-Chinese proverb