[permaculture] Permaculture Wikis, Databases, Blogs, Lists, etc. online national/international 24/7/365 pc communityconvergence and conferencing || WAS: Re: US National PermacultureConference

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 10 09:09:17 EST 2009

grifenhope at gmail.com wrote:
> How can we integrate The caordic Institute wiki with all The other PC wikis and earth Action mentor etc?

One way is to extensively embed links to all those other wikis from
ours, external links just like ones going anywhere else, just like the
Wikipedia. That's the simple way. The Semantic Web offers a different
way of integrating related individual web resources. A quick and useful
for doing this is through the use of collections of Google Custom Search
Engines, and this is a great tool.

LL