[permaculture] Monsanto's Phosphorus Theft

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:41:09 EST 2009

Thanks, Lawrence, and yet I had some second thoughts.
I've never been a fan of fertilizer, and the permaculture movement is
largely about supporting nature to create good soil, but it does make sense
to acknowledge that the current infrastructure that is responsible for
feeding the millions does rely on phosphorous.

I feel so concerned about what is happening in this co-opted phase of the
environmentalist movement.
I've completely lost faith in Canada's Green Party leader, having listened
(to what I could tolerate) of her speech in the debates (Munk Debates).
Happy to have discovered Bjorn and hear the tone he set...
Interesting how he cautioned against superlatives and queried the need for
the use, just before MonBiot rose to start off his speech with a 'preemptive
superlative'.

I am heartened to see people like Bjorn,  (Canadian) constitutional lawyer,
Shawn Buckley, stand up and speak in dulcet tones of the need to maintain
our rights and our freedoms and our common sense...